I'm sure just about anybody out there that is a homeowner has probably heard of the Tankless Water Heater? But do you know anything about them? Well in this blog I'm going to give you a brief summary on what they are and what they do.
What it is and what it does:
- an electrical or gas-fired device that heats water directly without the use of a storage tank
- eliminates standby energy losses caused by regular water heaters
- no limit on amount of hot water you can use
- no waiting for a water tank to fill back up with warm water
- for homes that use 41 gallons or less of hot water daily, Tankless Water Heaters can be 24% - 34% more energy efficient than conventional storage tank water heaters
- as with anything, proper installation and maintenance of your Tankless Water Heater will ensure that you achieve maximum efficiency