Once you've taken the step to have your heating and/or air conditioning unit replaced, you should be aware of some things that are essential to a proper system installation. Even top-of-the-line systems will perform poorly if not installed correctly. At Environmental Heating & Air, we are meticulous with the following items as they ensure that the customer gets the most from their new equipment. Whether it's a new furnace, heat pump, or straight a/c, you need to know what should be covered in a professional and correct install.
- Environmental's employees are certified, highly trained professionals that undergo a thorough background-screening process. This should be true for no matter what company you choose.
- Environmental offers the best products available from industry leading companies like Lennox, Carrier, and Trane. Trustworthy companies you can rely on!
- You can be assured that the work of Environmental's technicians meets and exceeds all local safety and building codes. It's very important that whichever company you choose for your installation, they indeed a legit company. All proper installs require permits from their respective town or county office, along with that comes an inspection from said town or county office.
- The technicians at Environmental will ensure that the job is completed in a timely manner and that the customer is satisfied with the completion of the work.
- Environmental also offers very affordable finance options to meet your specific needs!