Repair Vs. Replace
Is your heating and cooling system not running optimally? You could be wasting money. Is it circulating low quality air through your home, and consuming more energy than necessary? Try calling a professional contractor to help you upgrade your HVAC system if;
- You frequently repair equipment and your energy bills cintinue to climb. (Doesn't everybody's?).
- With all these repairs, your cooling and heating equipment may have become less efficient. It might be time to consider AC and heating system replacement.
- You have rooms in your home that are too hot or cold. Any of these could be the cause:
- Improper equipment operation
- Duct problems
- Inadequate insulation
- There is no one home for long periods of time. Do you have a programmable thermostat?
- From basic to touch-screen, a good contractor can install and instruct you on a programmable thermostats use. Start saving energy and money while you're away or sleeping.
- You notice more dust than usual in your home.
- Distributing air through your house with poorly sealed ductwork may be pulling particles from attics, crawl spaces or basements while also congesting your equipment. Check out our Indoor Air Quality section to get educated on the subject.
- You hear your air conditioner or heater running, or frequently kick on and off.
- Undersized return air or ductwork could be the problem. Maybe it’s the indoor coil of your cooling equipment.
This article is from http://www.acdoctor.com/pages.php?pageid=120
I hope this great article was helpful, and as always if you have any questions don't hesitate to call us!